XML and Python by Ogbuji - book at amazon?

christof hoeke csad7 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 12:11:21 EST 2003

Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> christof hoeke <csad7 at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<bpe0a6$snq$02$1 at news.t-online.com>...
>
>>hi,
>>does anyone know about this book which sounds great? unfortunately i
>>could not find anything more about it apart from the following entry at
>>amazon (germany only, strange...)
>>
>>http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764547798/qid=1069188100/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_8_4/302-8869636-4168805
>>
>>at least Uche should know about it?
>

> My apologies for the confusion.  This book was in the works, but ended
> up in the can aprtly from Mine and Mike Olson's lack of time, and
> partly because of the drying up of the market in technical books.
>
> I'm afraid that what knowledge I have to offer on Python and XML is
> available either in my XML.com column:
>
> http://www.xml.com/pub/q/pyxml
>
> or in my Python/XML Akara project
>
> http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/akara/nodes/2003-01-01/pyxml-akara
>
> Good luck.

thanks for the info. i consult all the above sites anyway but a good
updates printed book would have been great as one has to dig through all
the sites and available books to find answers. i thought your planned
book would have been a great updated kind of "python and xml" book.

but thanks and best regards
chris