Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

John Burns joobs at grizo.free-onlineNOJUNK.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 00:17:33 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:30:47 GMT, Coyote Seven wrote:

> RaYzor wrote:
> > Its OK to like a movie, sure.  Even being a super-fan is allright.  I like
> > Star Wars series a lot, I have 4 or 5 Star Wars games, I own all the movies.
> > But I don't wander into AMIGA (or for that matter, ANY) newsgroups and start
> > theorizing on how I can use the Dark Side of the Force ... in random,
> > meaningless spurts of convulted text.  This is because I know its just a
> > movie.
>
>     I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Nah, it is those with faith who are disturbing (or maybe disturbed  :) ) since
they are willing to forego any evidence or logic to the contrary in defence of
and to keep their "faith".