Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

John Dean john at rygannon.com
Mon Nov 3 14:27:39 EST 2003

Nice sales and markets pitch but not exactly true if you compare that with
this email snippet dated 18.8.03

John I told that we are flat broke

7.8.03

I meant to talk to you yesterday. There is like $50 in the account right
now. last month was our worst sales month in over a year

22.8.03

I'll answer all the various emails at once. This has been a pretty
terrible summer for sales thus far, June and July were some of our worst
months in almost 2 years

And there are lots more of the same. They make interesting reading,
especially in the context of the what is said onn the TKC web site

--
Best Regards
John