Reporting important unhandled exceptions before they occur

Afanasiy abelikov72 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 10:38:07 EST 2003

I recently decided it would be best for me to know about unhandled
exceptions before they occur. I imagined some tool could check for this,
possibly even an extreme mode of PyChecker. However, I found none.

I suppose, without much thought, that some tool could just list the last
few levels in which an exception could be thrown but is not handled.

Does such a tool exist?

P.S. I do not need to be lectured on why you might think this is bad.