Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Mon Nov 10 17:32:42 EST 2003

On Monday 10 November 2003 14:10, 3seas wrote:
> Scott Chapman wrote:
> > ' Hoping you get smarter as you get older, not just older.
> >
> > Scott
>
> and all of that is supposed to justify acts of spaming not just one
> but two of my email boxes.... in essence causing more unnecessary
> traffic to go thru the net.....?
>
> hmmmm
>
> How many mesages go thur this newsgroup and of that many, how many do
> you read, how many do you ignore?

I will not contribute further to this off-topic thread on the list
except to say that you still appear to be exhibiting similar attitudes
to one in your original post.  You're not getting smarter as you get
older, just older.  Therefore, telling you to grow up would do no good.

I did not send my previous message as any kind of justification.  Read
it again and get smarter.  Your post was off-topic and you have some
serious attitude problems.

If you don't get smarter as you get older then you can expect similar
repercussions to future actions of the same sort.  Someone once said,
"It is a form of insanity to do things the way we've always done them
and expect that we will get different results".

Scott