OT Re: Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

3seas 3seasA at Tthreeseas.DOT.not
Fri Nov 14 23:11:41 EST 2003

John Burns wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:09:28 +0000, Gonçalo Rodrigues wrote:

[snip]

>> And I'm out of this thread.
>
> Bye

I'll feed you pet troll John, I got plenty more where this came from:

The metaphor of this attack on me is one of Agents/Smiths, And I have had
plenty of them. And more than just such attacks, but at one point in time
mindspring was receiving alot of complaint about me, so they investigated,
then got in contact with me to tell me what was going on. They said
"Apparently there are those who simply do not like you presence anywhere on
the internet."

In time more complaints happened, all false but this time someone hacked the
mindspring ticketing bot to make it look like it was me complaining about
me. Only the hacker didn't do a good enough job to keep Mindspring from
determing it wasn't me, but only well enough to hide who they were.
Mindspring then dropped their blue ribbon free speech support and ban me
from posting to usenet. Not because of anything I did, but because they
were spending more on investigating false complaints against me than I was
paying them per month.

And that is not all, there have been well known people outright lie about
me, behind my back, to others and I even understand the CEO of Amiga has
said in public untrue things about me.

As to the links above they are statements made by others, what would be at
best, hearsay, at worse libel. And anyone should be able to see thru the
FAQ as the psychologist, if there really was one, could lose his license to
practice in this case.

Kirk S. no longer supports the FAQ that was fabricated, only usenet doesn't
allow changing things, and that's actually ok because it established
things.

In this case what it establishes is that I am in fact , KNOWN and was know
of at such a time line the Wachowskis would most certainly have had access
to me, my posts on usenet and my web pages.

So here it is..... the attacks some many have made on me.... How might the
Wachowskis have written that in?

It should be friggin obvious.

At this point in time, and here, there is plenty to look into in the way of
connections of myself and what I am about in regards to the movies.

Attacking me here, all it really does is .... well to be point blank
honest.... exposed the character of the attacker. for there are plenty
enough documented usenet posts where the attacker was making claims about
me that even often in their post, they show their own guilt of the very
thing they claim of me.

Certainly the whole mirror thing, the mercury, etc... all make perfect sense
to me. Just search on may name and mirror in google groups and sort by date
to see how far back that goes.

And then there is "Toonces the Cat" .....Who was that, was it the
wachowskis??

The Amiga with the Video Toaster was the first major breakthru in both video
switcher and Animation tools (lightwave).... A lot of the video production
and movie industry used it back then..... So its really not a supprise I
was found...for I was in the Amiga newsgroups...

There is alot more but sufice it to say.....the attacks I've deal with....
the attackers still all look the same.

The VIC project... there have been those who said it can't be done, but
can't tell me why, hell its not anything in the way of functionality that
we haven't had for a long time. And then there are those who claim its
already been done, but just can't seem to show me where it is. Then there
is me, do it, proving it.

What's the problem, why all the resistance and attacks? Its simple,
autocoding obsoletes psuedo coders...

The system failure message at the end of the first movie.... that was about
what was projected to happen should ..... word get out about autocoding, to
the public. The old system would fall.

Now the system... well its clear, not just from the movies, but from reality
that effort to being applied to either control it or to control it.... The
system would rather stay the way it has been, but If I force it by
finishing the vic in a manenr that is easy to use, you can bet you ass MS
will be one to apply their marketing power to convince the world they did
it.... just like they have done so many times before...

I'm a nutter........ because I'm a user that wants to do more for myself,
and worse, cause I know it is possible.

I'm a real fucking lunitic.... because I'm tired of the attitude of an
industry of "we are going to fuck you and if you don't like it we are going
to fuck you."

I believe anyone who searches google groups will find such a statement from
me.

And what was it that Trinity said to Neo when Neo decided to go save
Morpheus?

I believe you can go to hell, because you are not going anywhere else.

Nobody has ever done this before........ Thats why its going to work......
Yeah, I was in the Government building, usenet, with its date time stamped
archives...

About what I do for a living, There are other Timothy Rues, one is a
photographer. I was actually mistaken for this well established
photographer..... Somebody saw my photographs of Europe and thought I must
be that guy..

There is also my artwork, including an electric violin I made... much of
which is availbale on via the internet........ Fuck modest,,,,, its good
work!

Yeah I'm a nutter.... one attacker clamed I hadn't a creative bone in my
body.... They were looking in a mirror.....

Interesting what some chose to focus on.... the attackers....

Choice....
--
3 S.E.A.S -- Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC)
Changing how we preceive and use computers