Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

John Dean john at rygannon.com
Mon Nov 3 14:03:42 EST 2003

Here are some facts which I can back up with copies of email sent to the
team by Shawn Gordon

1. I worked for TKC for a little over 2 years
2. The first 2 months I recieved not a single cent in payment
3. The 3 month I was paid the equivalent of one weeks pay
4. I never once in two received a full months money
5. In June we were all told to find alternative employment until TKC gets
back in it feet again
6. My last pay month was May 2003

Both Mike and I are willing to write off TKC debt if Shawn agrees to allow
us to release Rekall under the GPL.

--
Best Regards
John