best GUI toolkit for python: tkinter, wxPython or what?

Eric Brunel eric.brunel at
Wed Nov 5 10:32:41 CET 2003

Tim Lavoie wrote:
>     Frithiof> Actually, *I* didn't have any trouble with Tkinter
>     Frithiof> look&feel - The reason I do not use it is beacuse there
>     Frithiof> are no - well none that I could find anyway - tools
>     Frithiof> available to design Tkinter GUI's with!
> Perhaps this might help:

Does it generate Python/Tkinter code? AFAICT, at least from the web page, it

Another pointer:
SpecTix does generate code for Python/Tkinter, even if it's still a bit

- Eric Brunel <eric dot brunel at pragmadev dot com> -
PragmaDev : Real Time Software Development Tools -