Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

3seas 3seasA at Tthreeseas.DOT.not
Thu Nov 20 20:31:08 EST 2003

Followup set to comp.sys.amiga.misc

Amazing how people just can't seem to get that.
Knode must not be working to well.... as my posts being sent to only csam
are showing up in python...

Maybe the question to ask is why the hell do people keep sending this to the
python group, but show no interesting in dealing with the python code for
it.

Don Romero wrote:

>> From: joconnor at cybermesa.com (Jay O'Connor)
>
>>> On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:20:58 GMT, "RaYzor"
>
>>> People who think the Matrix series of films are real in any way are
>>> amongst the saddest people on Earth.
>
>> Imagine if it was "Dark City"
>
> "The OMEN"

The following link is the search result of inputting  the email address of
"Toonces the cat" into google groups. And what you will find from me is
rather informative

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=toonces@cybergate.com

If you read thru what toonces was sending back to me of my own words you
will find this:

" .... For myself it is doing so thru computers, but there are efforts of
others as well and in other ways, such as addressing the many facets or
perspective of government, religion, science, philosophy, humainty, etc...
Changes that really began in our lifetime and are picking up speed to
easily reach the goals in our lifetime. The current investigation of IRS
abuse is in fact directly related to IRS Abuse this man received due the
work. In team-work, whether knowledgable of each other or not, but
supporting the same general goal, evey bit helps."

But .....  http://www.neo-tech.com/irs-class-action/ I WAS WRONG!  It was
not the man (who created Neo-Tech from his research) or his abuse by IRS
that cracked the http://www.google.com/search?q=irs.class-action IRS dbase,
but a woman named Sue.

Neo: Trinity, the one who cracked the IRS Dbase? I thought you were a guy.
Trinity: Most guys do...

Yeah, it based on real life people and events, and things names changed to

3 S.E.A.S -- Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC)
Changing how we preceive and use computers
email @ translate not to net, remove capitol letters, one .
web @ http://threeseas.net