Request for simple a customisable Python editor

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Fri Nov 7 14:29:52 EST 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 09:57, Peter Hansen wrote:
> OP:
> > >I want to develop a simple Python program to edit source code that
> > > is persisted in a database (memo fields).

It would be very nice if you could make a Unix file that actually wrote
to and read from a python script. The script would open a connection to
the database and read/write as required.  Then any editor could be
used, even FTP and it would be totally transparent to the application.

Can this be done?  I've been thinking of putting my Python code in a
database also and been wondering how to do that easily.

Scott