python a bust?

Brandon J. Van Every try_vanevery_at_mycompanyname at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 01:12:04 EST 2003

"Emile van Sebille" <emile at fenx.com> wrote in message
news:bp45ee$1ke39f$1 at ID-11957.news.uni-berlin.de...

> Hmmm...
>
> That 8% sounds familiar...  something about Apple's market share in
> PCs 10-15 years ago or Sony's in TVs about the same time.  Python
> should be as much a has-been in 10-15 years.

Apple almost went under and is a decided minority computing platform today.
The demand for Mac developers is way smaller than the damand for Windows
developers.  Can't comment on Sony TVs, I haven't shopped for TVs lately.

--
Cheers,                          www.indiegamedesign.com
Brandon Van Every                Seattle, WA

Brandon's Law (after Godwin's Law):
"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of
a person being called a troll approaches one RAPIDLY."