Leo problems ...

Bernhard Mulder bwm at acm.org
Tue Nov 25 01:38:23 CET 2003

1. Look at the installation directory for src\leo.py. Use a DOS box to
start the python interpreter (for the regular install it is
c:\python23\python.exe) with leo.py as the first argument. If LEO
does not come up, you should have a stack trace which should help
identify the source of your problem.

The install starts pythonw.exe if you double click an icon. This does
not open a DOS window. Not sure if the traceback just disappears, or how
to get a hold of it in this case.

2. Most LEO problems are reported in (the general) discussion forums of
leo.sourceforge.net. For error reports, the author is normally quite