Leo + Python: the ultimate scripting tool: Conclusion

Jegenye 2001 Bt jegenye2001 at fw.hu
Sat Nov 8 22:47:28 CET 2003

Edward K. Ream <edreamleo at charter.net> wrote in message
news:vqq9rgp1gcl9cb at corp.supernews.com...
> > Sounds good.  However, I won't try it until there's a shell-based mode;
> > I do too much of my work remotely.
> Could you be more-specific about what you mean by "shell-based" mode?
> would have to be different in Leo?
> Are you talking about a version of Leo that doesn't put up a gui?  If so,
> null-gui plugin might suffice.  If Leo can't do what you want already, I
> suspect that adding this feature would be easy.
> Edward

No, I think he means using Leo with a text terminal a la browsing the web
with lynx.
Btw, a web based interface would be absolutely cool..  Do you see chance to
integrate Leo with, say, Zope?

Jegenye 2001 Bt. ( jegenye2000 at parkhosting.moc  ... to send mail increment
the number and reverse the domainname.. )
Egyedi szoftverkészítés, tanácsadás
Custom software development, consulting