wxPython - wx package (new style wxPython?)

Logan logan at phreaker.nospam
Tue Nov 25 21:38:39 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:20:08 -0500, James Tanis wrote:
> BTW, In the future you may want to use a real email address
> so that you can receive an answer.

Thanks for your comments regarding my question.

About the 'real email address':

I do use a real address! You can find the address in the
signatures of my postings; just remove the part saying '(NoSpam)'.

I don't use the real address in the headers of my postings
(but: logan at phreaker.nospam) because the last time (about a
month ago) I used my real address, I got thousands and thousands
of SPAM mails, viruses etc. per week. This was really annoying.

--
mailto: logan at phreaker(NoSpam).net