TypeError: can't multiply sequence to non-int

Tim Ronning tim.ronning at start.no
Tue Nov 4 11:42:03 CET 2003

På Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:15:56 -0700, skrev Python <Python at essene.com>:

> That works perfect ;) Thanks! I am really enjoying learning Python. It
> has to be the most fun computer language around.
> Jim

Glad to help Jim. I'm a newbie just like yourself, just happend to know the
answer to your problem.
Yes, Python is fun. I'm sometimes amazed over it's butifull syntax. When I
run into "problems" the first thing I try is to write the code in a "human"
way and behold it often works! This I think is unique to Python. It's
	Another great "attribute" to Python is it's friendly and highly skilled
user community on the net and everywhere else. Someone is always there with
a smile to give you a hand.

Keep on learning.

Tim R.