Selling Python Software

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Nov 3 20:00:35 EST 2003

"John J. Lee" wrote:

> Oh, absolutely, but we're not (weren't, anyway) talking about a
> consumer app here, but a 1000 line Python program written by a
> consultant for a company.

If he wrote the software for the company under the agreement that they'd
buy it if they liked it, what's the likelihood that this is a concern at
all?  I would hope that if he had a real concern that this was a likely
outcome -- that they'd talk to him, wait for him to deliver a product,
and then refuse to pay him -- that he wouldn't be dealing with them at
all anyway.

/  \ Be thine own place, or the world's thy jail.
\__/  John Donne