Removing Unicode from Python?

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 1 19:51:52 EST 2003

Paul Rubin wrote:
> Irmen de Jong <irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl> writes:
>
>>While I think I am reasonably aware of things like Unicode,
>>character encodings, and assorted related stuff, I still found that
>>article highly interesting. Thanks for the link!
>

> Actually I think the Wikipedia article on unicode is much better.
> http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/unicode

I still like Joel's article better, partly because of his writing style ;-)
The wiki article is very to-the-point. Joel's article is slightly funny but
still accurate.

Or did I miss something-- does the wiki article address points Joel's
article misses, or are there any mistakes in Joel's article?

--Irmen