Problems sending list/tuple to a C extension.

Christian Seberino seberino at
Sat Nov 22 20:39:01 CET 2003

Thanks for your reply.  I found an example on
of parens for PyArg_ParseTuple at

And an example of parens AND square brackets for Py_BuildValue at:

but you are right... no square bracket for PyArg_ParseTuple.

I was not able to get parens (tuples) to work for either
successfully.  Any ideas?