Webware vs. PHP - performance comparision!!!

Wilk wilkSPAM at OUTflibuste.net
Mon Oct 6 05:45:46 EDT 2003

JZ <jroznfgre at jngpugbjreXEBCXNbet.cy> writes:

> I created an application based on Webware and Python. I was surprised
> why it works so slowly. So I decided to check how fast are different
> Python solutions against PHP.

You compare litles script where speed doesn't matter finaly.

Python web frameworks will win when you'll use them for big application
where speed can be important. You'll cache in memory for example and it
will become a lot faster than a php solution...

I've rewrited a php-cgi application with twisted, the result was a lot
faster, with less resources (mono-thread) for a code a lot cleaner... No
doubt :-) !

I'll try to post an example...

--
William Dode - http://flibuste.net