[ANN] pylint-0.2

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Oct 1 13:22:33 EDT 2003

Peter Milliken wrote:

> No, I caught all of the dependencies that are required (common libraries and
> optik - I think that is all that is required). I installed both of them
> before attempting to run pylint and still received that error. Perhaps the
> install is order dependent i.e. I installed pylint, then the "common
> libraries" then the optik package.
>
> Does Pylint work for you?

Sorry, I was jumping to conclusions.  I got the same message you did,
after a pylint-only install, so then I visited the web site and saw
the notes about common and posted my response.  Didn't actually try
it out yet.

Thanks to Sylvain for posting the fix that resolves this.  (Assuming
it does... anyone try it yet? ;-)

-Peter