Could a single web framework popularize Python?

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Fri Oct 10 15:33:53 EDT 2003

In article <d2yhb.259576$R32.8405270 at news2.tin.it>,
Alex Martelli  <aleax at aleax.it> wrote:
			.
>they're referring to the .net rather than the .org site.  "Annotatable"
>docs (perhaps with some overview) sure sounds like a way-cool idea, but
>I have no first-hand experience of how well it works in practice.
>

>Alex

Sometimes well, sometimes miserably.  When *I* come across
PHPers, yes, it's the online collaboratively-composed docu-
mentation they say they miss.  Showing them the Cookbook,
the Tutorial, the Reference, and the Wiki goes a long way
toward satisfying them.

The natural follow-up, one already taking place all around
us, is to wonder how to rework python.org so people find
the Cookbook, the Tutorial, the Reference, and the Wiki on
their own.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net