Pickling Generators

Jenna jzlouis at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 17:14:50 EST 2003

Is there any work being done on pickling generators? I am just like
every gal in the gaming community that wants to use generators as
light weight AI threads. Are their any alternatives to generators? I
looked at stackless python but it doesn't appear they have achieved
serialization of their generator equivalent tasklets. (I could be
wrong, the docs weren't clear on this issue, I'm not sure its being
maintained anymore anyway) The promise held by serializing generators
is so alluring that I would even consider modifying the interpreter to
achieve it. If there is anyone working on this already I'd be happy to
lend a hand. Any ideas/referals would be appreciated.

Jenna