Web-crawling

John Bradbury john_bradbury at ___cableinet.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 09:06:22 EDT 2003

I don't know what is causing the problem, but the site I am accessing is
sending out forms for a browser that has a low resolution and does not
support frames.  Excuse my ignorance, but where do you set up the User-agent
header you suggested.

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

John Bradbury

"Rene Pijlman" <reply.in.the.newsgroup at my.address.is.invalid> wrote in