Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Fri Oct 10 00:34:10 EDT 2003

Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> wrote previously:
|> It's only been out, what, twenty years? And another twenty before that
|> for other lisps... How much time do you think you need?

|Hey, we've been dead for thirty years, give us a break.
|The bad news for other languages is that the evolution of programming
|languages, like baseball, is a game played without a clock.

I would think Lisp is more like cricket:  wickets bracket both ends, no
one can actually understand the rules, but at least the players wear
white.

--
Keeping medicines from the bloodstreams of the sick; food from the bellies
of the hungry; books from the hands of the uneducated; technology from the