xmlrpclib

sashan mabus at operamail.com
Sat Oct 18 20:57:11 EDT 2003

Hi

I'm having trouble using xmlrpclib. I register a function (or class)
with the SimpleXMLRPCServer and initiate the server. I then  create a
ServerProxy object and connect to the xml-rpc server. When I call a
registerd function or class member function I get the follwoing error.
I've attached the server and client source files.

  File "D:\Python23\lib\xmlrpclib.py", line 742, in close
    raise Fault(**self._stack[0])
xmlrpclib.Fault: <Fault 1: 'exceptions.TypeError:cannot marshal None
unless allo
w_none is enabled'>

Thanks