Best way to use Python to make 2d XY scatter graphs? Will TKinter do it?

Marijan Tadin mtadin66 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 01:37:38 EDT 2003

(sorry, I respond to this message because I can not
find the original message)

You  might also have a look at reportlab's graphics library.
http://www.reportlab.org/rl_toolkit.html
You can have output of your graphics as PNG, JPEG,...,
pdf or postscript (SVG was buggy as I looked at it, I don't
know the present state).
There is also some beginning of charting
library, but you can draw whatewer you like, it is IMO relatively
easy to use. The downside for you may be that it is not
very fast if you have a lot of objects to draw, but you may look
if it is fast enough for you.
Marijan

news:ad02da8c.0310220331.3af4be23 at posting.google.com...
news:<616fccba.0310200250.22d55351 at posting.google.com>...