Missing messagen (Was: Re: Fun with fancy slicing)

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Wed Oct 1 13:30:45 EDT 2003

Dave Benjamin wrote:
> In article <7h3isnaz6qw.fsf at pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk>, Michael Hudson wrote:
> > Dave Benjamin <ramen at lackingtalent.com> writes:
> >
> >> Anyone have any other interesting applications of the extended slice syntax?
> >
> > You can use it in a sieve prime finder (ooh, thread crossing :-):
> > but it's not especially efficient (in speed or memory).  Quite cute,
> > though.

I do not seem to have received this message from Michael Hudson through
python-list. I am able to locate it on the newsgroup. Does anyone else
have this problem?

Gerrit Holl.

--
278. If any one buy a male or female slave, and before a month has
elapsed the benu-disease be developed, he shall return the slave to the