Python debug libraries

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Wed Oct 29 12:26:04 EST 2003

> I haven't been using ActivePython because I've been using the Enthought
> distribution, which includes all the SciPy stuff.  Is there any reason
> these should be mutally exclusive (they are the same Python version)?  Can
> I just install ActivePython overtop of another Python distribution?

You could _try_. :) No guarantees because we certainly don't test that.
ActivePython is fully binary compatible with python.org's Python and I
would presume with Enthought's distro as well, so it should basically
work. You might run into trouble when you start trying to uninstall
everything, though.

Trent

--
Trent Mick