MacPython BuildApplication Typo?

Gregor palam_POOP_edes at softhome.net
Thu Oct 16 21:33:03 EDT 2003

When I drop a script on the BuildApplication tool, I get an error. It
looks like there's a typo in BuildApplication.py, but after fixing the
typo, I still get the same error. I guess the tool has its own compiled
version of the file or something...?

The error is:

-------

File "Plataea:MacPython-OS9 2.3:Mac:scripts:BuildApplication.py", line
75, in buildapplication

dstfilename = EasyDialogs.AskFileForSate(message='Save application as:',

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'AskFileForSate'

------

I changed the line in the named file to read AskFileForSave, but
BuildApplication still thinks it says AskFileForSate... Anyone know how
to fix this?

Thanks,

Greg.