Python mascot? How about a Pythoneer?

MandlaX mrs_mazuri at qhalcyoqneqt.irg.za
Sun Oct 26 05:33:56 EST 2003

> > The problem with a snake as a mascot is that it is not anthropomorphic
> > enough.  > >
> > So a snake is out.
>
>         You've never seen an old down-under strip of the simple name
"Snake",
> have you <G> Granted, Snake is usually on the receiving end of the
> damages -- even "Lady Snake" doesn't like him (and how a snake with
> Dolly Parton appendages moves over the ground I don't want to consider).
>
> --
I have a book of the "Snake" cartoons somewhere. Does he have a website?

The Python mascot could be non-sexist, too. Think "her" instead of "him".
(Nothing like some mammalian protruberances to anthropomorphise a beastie) -
Lady Snake, but more voluptuous, and possessing udders that twin calves
could live off?

Surely there must be a way of using such appendages to operate keyboards and
mice? (Maybe some of the female contributors could do such an experiment for
a laugh).

Sorry. Lady Snake just brings out the old letch within ...