Capturing/Recognizing Text In Another Window

JD jeffrey123d at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 19:21:56 EDT 2003

I too am interested in this if anyone can shed some light.  If I am
understanding Scott's question, he is not refering to text that can be
captured by GetWindowText or equivalent.  For example, if the other
program was a checkers game, how might one capture the screen so as to
know where the checker pieces are?