Webware vs. PHP - performance comparision!!!

JZ jroznfgre at jngpugbjreXEBCXNbet.cy
Tue Oct 7 17:04:00 EDT 2003

Almost all of my problems gone when I created independent module with
all Cheetah definitions (also for some sql queries). This module is
compiled only once and is imported by all my servlets. My application
started to work very fast and stable. It works *much faster* than
every our other PHP applications. I am under impression.

Thanx to all for suggestions. Python realy works much faster than PHP
for non trivial code. I had poor experience with preparing
efficient code for servlets before.

--
JZ ICQ:6712522