Documentation on creating new types with slots in C ?

Boris Boutillier boris.boutillier at
Fri Oct 17 18:05:06 CEST 2003

That was not clear.
By slots, I mean the equivalent of '__slots__' in pure python,
ie adding some attribute as offsets at the end of the C description of a
And in fact what I am really looking for is how to describe '__slots__' in the C
description of a Metaclass.

Hope this make it a bit clearer.