Wavelet package available?

Chad Netzer cnetzer at sonic.net
Tue Oct 7 04:01:32 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 16:28, Fernando Perez wrote:
> google("python wavelets")[2] ->
>
> http://baypiggies.net/pipermail/baypiggies/2003-September/000236.html
>
> I saw the talk (well, the scipy'03 version), and I suppose if you contact Chad
> directly he may be willing to mail you a copy of the package (I don't have it
> myself, so don't ask me).  I don't know anything about the internals of the
> package, but at the talk he did show some nice functionality, mainly oriented
> towards image manipulations.

Thanks.  I'm currently sorting out any final "rights" issues about the
code.  As it stands, since I have glanced through enough of the Wavelab
code, I've decided I need to get approval from those authors before I
release it (I think I'm safe from any accusations of "infringement", as
I made an effort to write this package from classical texts; but I want
to be thorough).

Still haven't done it yet, though; been busy.

So, I expect to have it available before too long.

Chad