python 2.2

Werner Schiendl n17999950.temp.werner at
Mon Oct 20 14:19:15 CEST 2003

from your message I cannot see what's the problem with the tutorials you
tried, nor what was the problem about them.

If the ones you tried were to simple, I recommend to have a look at
"Dive into Python"

IMHO it shows some of Python's strengths quite nicely.

On the other hand, if they were to difficult, I'd give "How to think
like a computer scientist" a try.