Alternatives to WebUnit

Diez B. Roggisch nospam-deets at web.de
Mon Oct 20 04:51:13 EDT 2003

Hi,

> Unfortunately, the code is somewhat beta and doesn't seem to have been
> updated since 02-Feb-2002.  Does anyone know if this has been updated
> since, or merged into some other project?
>
> Alternatively, does anyone know a (preferably Python) tool for automated
> regression testing of Web apps?

I stumbled over http://mechanicalcat.net/tech/webunit/ and found it quite
useful. I didn't compare the two of them - so you gotta see for yourself if
its better. I also don't know if its actively developed, but to be honest:
HTTP has been around for a while, and I don't expect a webunit module to
develop rapidly :)

Regards,

Diez