mod_python install trouble

ted tedNOSPAM94107 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 04:14:44 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm having a problem trying to get mod_python running on Win2000.

I'm getting the following error when I start Apache:

    C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\bin>Apache.exe
    Syntax error on line 163 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
    Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/mod_python.so
into server:
    The specified module could not be found.

I added the following lines to the Apaches http.conf file:

    LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

    <Directory C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/mod_python_test>
    AddHandler mod_python .py
    PythonHandler mptest
    PythonDebug On
    </Directory>