Calling PyRun_SimpleString in a Child Process. [Was Forgetful Interpreter]

Bill Orcutt b_orcutt at pobox.com
Sat Oct 18 00:07:05 EDT 2003

Thanks for your reply. I agree that PyRun_SimpleString should be
running in the same context-- its worked that way for me in the past--
The only thing that's different this time is fork() and that's what
I'm hoping someone will tell me how to deal with, since I'm stuck with
it this time.

I'm updating the subject line to something more descriptive.

thanks

-Bill