[Q] ctypes callbacks with Delphi

achrist at easystreet.com achrist at easystreet.com
Sun Oct 19 16:57:08 EDT 2003

Jimmy Retzlaff wrote:

> Another approach might be to spawn two
> executables, one for your wxPython windows, and another for your Delphi
> forms, and use an IPC mechanism to communicate between them.

I suppose I'm now thinking that this would be the best way to go.
It looks to me like using pexpect would be much simpler than
communication through sockets or even ctypes.

Any likely problems trying to get pexpect to let a GUI wxPython app
control a GUI Delphi app (with console) under all versions of Windows
(say Win NT, Win98 and later)?

Al