More TPiP author copies (4sale)

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Tue Oct 7 13:38:56 EDT 2003

I received from my kind publisher (at my request), another dozen author
copies of _Text Processing in Python_.  Several people have requested
inscribed copies since I sold or gave away the initial batch of author
copies.  Details at:

    http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/

If you want one, email me.  Or feel free to read the full online book
for free at the above URL.  (You can also buy a dead-tree copy without
my signature).

Yours, David...

--
    _/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Postmodern Enterprises _/_/_/