SocketServer.py on win32

Colin Brown cbrown at metservice.com
Wed Oct 15 15:58:15 EDT 2003

"Daniel Greenblatt" <dan at cgl.ucsf.edu> wrote in message
news:250e449e.0310131740.5d10749 at posting.google.com...
> Has anyone used the SocketServer.py module successfully on windows?

> ... Sometimes my app freezes as soon as the
> socketserver thread is started, other times it is freezes once it
> receives a connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Possibly it would help to narrow the problem down a little. Have you
tried connecting via a TCP proxy server? I have tried atcp2log and
although it is a bit quirky it did help:

http://www.kmint21.com/atcp2log/

There is also TCPWatch although I have not had the need to try it yet:

http://hathaway.freezope.org/Software/TCPWatch

Colin Brown
PyNZ