Why don't people like lisp?

dan danbmil99 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 11:32:35 EDT 2003

Google ate my long post, so I'll make it simple.

Lisp failed (yes, it did) because of the parentheses.  Normal people
can't parse 13 close-parens easily.  Functional notation is
non-intuitive and hard to read.

The world is moving in the direction of languages like Python, that
fit naturally with how we speak and write.