nfs module?

nuubs ggmwisdom at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 11:36:30 EDT 2003

ggmwisdom at yahoo.com (nuubs) wrote in message news:<5c1d4a1.0310011223.2b2a80a2 at posting.google.com>...
> Hello python gurus and everyone else!
>
> I've been tasked to write a python program to help with auditing. The program
> will involved auditing NFS links and checked for permission and proper security
> settings.
>
> Does anyone know if there's an NFS module already made in Python? If there is,
> it would make it a lot simpler, I think... :), to code the program. I made an
> extensive search on it but found none.
>
> Any suggestion or ideas are very welcome.
>
> I'm new to Python so, slap it to me!... :)
>
> Thanks!
> Angel

DON'T YOU ALL JUMP IN AT ONCE! GEEZ, SORRY TO POSE A NON-TRIVIAL
QUESTION. I DIDN'T REALIZE IT'S ABOVE AND BEYOND EVERYONE'S
COMPREHENSION.

AND I ALSO APOLOGIZE ASKING FOR HELP FROM PYTHON GURUS HERE AS IT IS
OBVIOUS THERE ARE NONE.

WELL, ITS ABOUT TIME TO BAIL-OUT OF THIS USELESS FORUM...FOR ME THAT
IS.

I GUESS I HAVE TO LIVE WITH OS, OS.PATH, SOCKET, SHUTIL, AND WHATEVER
PYTHON HAS TO OFFER.

BTW, DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE.

THANKS? NO THANKS.

ANGEL