Identify object class

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Oct 14 16:38:16 EDT 2003

"Nicolas Fleury" <nid_oizo at yahoo.com_remove_the_> wrote in message
news:niXib.92072$PD3.4875763 at nnrp1.uunet.ca...

> BTW, don't you think this newsgroup has a lot of activity and it
should
> be time to make other newsgroups like comp.lang.python.windows, etc?

The volume goes up and down, I believe (through probably trending up).
The last two weeks have been up withthe x lisp threads.

The idea of division has come up occasionally for several years, but
never any agreement on what the split might be.  Also, there are about
50 specialized Python mailing lists.  Go to news.gmane.org which
gateways lists to its own newsgroups and look as gmane.comp.python.*.

Terry J. Reedy