AI and cognitive psychology rant (getting more and more OT - tell me if I should shut up)

Rainer Deyke rainerd at eldwood.com
Sun Oct 26 11:57:37 EST 2003

Robin Becker wrote:
> Your assertion that there is an objective reality requires proof as
> well. Probably it cannot be proved, but must be made an axiom. The
> scientific method requires falsifiability.

If the statement that there is an objective reality (or any other statement)
can be objectively proven either way, then objective truth (and hence
objective reality) exists.  If it cannot, then the statement that there is
an objective reality is as true as any other statement, and requires no
proof.

--
Rainer Deyke - rainerd at eldwood.com - http://eldwood.com