Python/Wx dot net

HankC hankc at nospam.com
Sun Oct 5 01:52:06 EDT 2003

Hello:

Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions but I'm still a little on the
fringe of the python scene...

I'm slowly migrating from Delphi/Kylix to Python/Wx to facilitate
cross-platform development.  Python in particular is a really good fit
for the type of development I do.  I'm also a little shakey on the
ramifications of dot net but it seems conceivable that at some point
any [former]Win32 apps will need to run as managed code.  Looking a
little long term...

What's the status of python as a dot net language?

What's the status of Wx as a dot net gui toolkit?

What's the probability of something like BOA being able to target dot
net?

I'm sure there are some links somewhere but the stupidity of the name
(re: .net) is making my searches ineffective.  Any links/comments in
general appreciated.

TIA!