Alternatives to WebUnit

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Mon Oct 20 02:16:31 EDT 2003

Howdy all,

In searching for tools to run automated regression tests against a Web
aplication, I found (amid a number of tools requiring non-free Java) the
WebUnit code:

    <http://webunit.sourceforge.net/>

Unfortunately, the code is somewhat beta and doesn't seem to have been
updated since 02-Feb-2002.  Does anyone know if this has been updated
since, or merged into some other project?

Alternatively, does anyone know a (preferably Python) tool for automated
regression testing of Web apps?

--
 \          "I moved into an all-electric house. I forgot and left the |
  `\   porch light on all day. When I got home the front door wouldn't |