Python-related conferences?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Oct 3 08:04:56 EDT 2003

Michael Teter <mteter at 1scom.net> writes:

> My web search for future Python-related conferences has turned up
> nothing.  I see plenty about previous conferences, but nothing for the
> future.
>
> Can anyone point me toward some list of conferences?  I'm looking for
> Python, possibly Zope, possibly Plone, and even other modern web and
> system development topics.

Where abouts in the world are you?  You sound an ideal customer for
EuroPython, the next iteration of which will most likely be held in
Gothenbourg, Sweden 7-9 June 2004.

Yes, we should be telling more people about this...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Screaming 14-year-old boys attempting to prove to each other that
  they are more 3133t than j00.