play mp3 files from python

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Mon Oct 27 01:53:17 EST 2003

This question has been asked many times here before.

mpg123 is a pretty good player for linux and unix systems
. Perhaps you can consider writing a python extension for it.
It would benefit the python community I think.

For information on how to write extensions consult the
python documentation, at http://www.python.org/doc/current

-Anand