[OT] Inuit? Eskimo?

Floyd Davidson floyd at barrow.com
Thu Oct 23 04:30:49 EDT 2003

"Donn Cave" <donn at drizzle.com> wrote:
>Quoth Floyd Davidson <floyd at barrow.com>:
>| I could go on for an hour at least, and worse yet I could
>| probably write two or three pages of commentary on each of these
>| things.
>
>Technically that would have to be off topic, but it's bound to be
>more interesting than the Lisp vs. Python troll wars that we seem
>to like so much these days.  Thanks for the education!
>
>	Donn Cave, donn at drizzle.com

I should thank the other participants.  I've gotten several
emails, and *all* of them have been very pleasant.

Is there something about Python?

I've got a book on it here somewhere, maybe I should try
learning it as a therapy for high blood pressure? ;-)

(The trouble is, I really should spend more time learning eLisp,
because I'm a dyed in the wool XEmacs user with some very large
init files that are painful to maintain...)

--
Floyd L. Davidson           <http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)                         floyd at barrow.com